I haven’t done a Blog Love post since June 22 because I’ve been so busy creating the infrastructure for Photographic Art. It’s been hectic since Julian was in Texas from June 19 to July 8. Now that he’s back, of course, I have to keep him busy, too. When oh when does the busyness end? Wait! I love busyness. Nevermind….
Up until four days ago, my visits to blog friends had suffered. However, visits to my blog friends has not, so today I want to recognize those people who continue to pop by and visit me here at my blog.
The following are just a few of those bloggers. Click on the links to go visit them, and be sure to tell them that Russel Ray sent you their way!
- ABC of Spirit Talk
- allaboutlemon-All Around, In, and Out Of My Own Universe
- Container Chronicles
- Crazy Life
- draliman on life
- Hands on Bowie
- Jayden Miller Photography
- Krishna’s Pictures and Notes
- laurie27wsmith—The Adventure of Writing
- Lens and Pens by Sally
- LScott Poetry
- Petals Unfolding – The Embrace of Love
- Reading With Rhythm – book reviews from Rhythm the Library Dog
- Texan Tales & Hieroglyphics
- The Mirror Obscura
- Through My Lens
- Trópico de cancer
- Writing Between the Lines
Need a unique gift?
Consider Photographic Art!
Looking for real estate services in San Diego County?
I can highly recommend James Frimmer, Realtor, CDPE
CA BRE #01458572
If you’re looking for a home inspector,
I recommend Russel Ray — that’s me!