Upcoming events for Second Chance Dog Rescue, an organization for which I volunteer:
- August 3, Pet Adoption Event at Petco, 3495 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- August 3, Fundraiser at the Grand Re-opening Party for Your Dog’s Groomer, 10783 Jamacha Boulevard, Suite 3, Spring Valley, 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- August 5, Fundraiser at Slater’s 50/50 Burgers By Design (an excellent restaurant!), 2750 Dewey Road, Suite 193, Liberty Station, San Diego.
- August 10, Pet Adoption Event at the 8th Annual Dog Days of Summer at 101 Main Street, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- August 10, Pet Adoption Event at Petco, 8501 Fletcher Parkway, La Mesa, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
A selection of dogs currently available for adoption from Second Chance Dog Rescue (click on the dog’s name to go directly to its dog adoption page):
If you want a dog for your family, please consider adopting from Second Chance Dog Rescue. All of the dogs with Second Chance Dog Rescue are in foster homes. There is no central location or shelter where all of them are kept, so they would love for YOU to take them to their forever home.
Visit Second Chance Dog Rescue to see pictures and find information about all the dogs that are available for adoption. Currently there are 160 adoptable dogs listed on the Second Chance Dog Rescue web site. Following is a selection of eight dogs; I took the original picture and created a black & white drawing with Photoshop CC. Click on the dog’s name or the drawing to go directly to the original picture on the Second Chance Dog Rescue adoption page.
Second Chance Dog Rescue is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and can always use donations of time, food, leashes and collars, pet gates, and, of course, money. Click on the Donations page for further information. Donations make a difference in the lives of our fine, furry, four-legged friends.
T-shirt seen at a recent dog adoption event:
P.S. I have added a comment to my previous video art post explaining where the video was taken. Click here to go directly to the comment.
Looking for real estate services in San Diego County?
I can highly recommend
James Frimmer, Realtor
Century 21 Award, DRE #01458572
If you’re looking for a home inspector,
I recommend Russel Ray — that’s me!